User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] How can I change my ROM correctly? topic

[Q] How can I change my ROM correctly? topic






Hello everyone! Happy Christmas!!!! :D

Firstly I want to tell I don't know if I'm in the right forum to explain my doubt. SORRY!! I'm new here and I don't know anything yet. Well, anyway I'll tell you my doubt and I'd be grateful if you could help me. My phone is Samsung galaxy trend plus gt-s7580 free (bought in Spain), and it has the version PHE. I'd like to install United Kingdom's official version (BTU) by Odin. What should I do? I know how I have to do by Odin and then I have to do reset to the wipes. is this enough? I´d like to have my phone how if I would have bought in UK, I don't want to install BTU over PHE. Can anyone help me please??? Thanks.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire