User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Bricked Samsung s4 HELPHELP topic

Bricked Samsung s4 HELPHELP topic






Ok so. I bricked my gt-i9505, and i have tried everything to try and fix it. The problems are as follows:
Phone wont turn on
Wont boot to recovery mode
Odin, Kies and pc wont recognize phone
The things i did that got me to a bricked phone are i flashed paranoid android onto the phone and tried to flash gapps full modular, it wasnt working, clockworkmod gave me a status 6 error and so i decided to use mobile odin to flash it as soon as it began the phone crashed and it wont turn on anymore. i am able to go into download mode
I need some help if anyone can help. I dont know what to do.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire