User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Screen mirroring without using an app? Or phone setting? topic

[Q] Screen mirroring without using an app? Or phone setting? topic






A couple days ago I shattered the screen on my s4, as well as the touchscreen, so it's useless. There are some pictures on there I need to recover but I can't get to them because they were hidden (no, not what you think lol). I cant download any apps to my phone nor enable the screen mirroring setting so I was wondering if there any way to find them in the filing system via my laptop or a program I can download to emulate my phone on my laptop. Thanks in advance.

(Tried searching for a .hide folder, n0 results.)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire