User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: 4.4.4 KitKat ROMS - Dialer freezes on i9505 International LTE topic

4.4.4 KitKat ROMS - Dialer freezes on i9505 International LTE topic






Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem?

Basically, I was having wifi issues connecting to an enterprise WLAN with PEAP/MSCHAPV2, so I (stupidly) upgraded to the OTA 4.4.2 ROM, which would have been fine if it didn't kill battery life and randomly restart. I wasn't on this version long enough to know if it had the same issue that I will describe below.

So I threw caution and my warranty to the wind and went with the 4.4.4 Pacman ROM, which was great, but whenever I had a phone call, the phone screen freezes and won't wake up to allow me to hang up a call. The same thing would occur if I called someone and had to use their automated system - I'd put the screen on loudspeaker, open up the dialpad, and when I want to hit the numbers - nothing. Locked up. Can't hang up either.

I had the same issue on the 4.4.4 Cyanhacker ROM, so I believe that it is fully related to some sort of incompatibility between KitKat and the i9505, and not the ROMs themselves.

At this point I was successful in switching to the Darthstalker 4.3 ROM, which is running beautifully and I'm really liking it so far. It's also nice having the old phone and contacts apps back, because I really hated the Kitkat one anyway...






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire