User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Power Saving mode + Haptic Feedback topic

Power Saving mode + Haptic Feedback topic






This may seem like a stupid question, but but I want to use Power Saving mode, but keep haptic feedback enabled, but restrict the cpu performance. (I know I'll get questions about why I'd want to do this. Simply put, I want to save battery power).

Alternatively, is there an app that will do the same thing as this option under Power Saving?

Edit: I have the ATT Note 4, so I can't root. I'm waiting anxiously though. I need to fix Kitkat's stupid external SD card write security. It's driving me NUTS!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire