User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Problem with Flashing Google Play Edition to HTC One topic

[Q] Problem with Flashing Google Play Edition to HTC One topic






Hello fellow XDA members:

I have a problem when flashing an RUU to my HTC One...

I've tried both the rooted and non-rooted files of the google play edition, but it when I try to flash the ruu to the phone, I get an error saying FAILED (remote: 99 unknown error).

I'm using an HTC One M7 from AT&T.

My phone is S-OFF'd, it's rooted, and all that needs to be done...

Can anyone tell me what this means and how I can possibly fix this?

Thanks in advance for the help!
soccerdude123








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	problem.PNG<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	21.6 KB<br/>ID:	3091897
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire