User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Recovery replaced without flashing recovery image. topic

Recovery replaced without flashing recovery image. topic






I manually flashed the 5.0 factory image to my 2012 WiFi Nexus 7 when it first came out and then flashed TWRP afterwards. Today I finally had time and wanted to update to 5.0.2 so I just used fastboot and flashed boot.img and system.img, to keep my data and recovery, yet somehow it replaced my recovery with the stock one.

It did this same thing on my Nexus 4 as well. How is this even possible? I flashed only boot and system and had TWRP.

It's not a problem or anything because I'll just reflash TWRP, I just wonder how it happens?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire