User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Problem with touch screen of S4 i9505 topic

[Q] Problem with touch screen of S4 i9505 topic






Hey guys, this is my first post so sorry if I tell something wrong. :p
Ps: I didn't find any post that has helped me, just similar problems.

I'm having a very strange issue with my galaxy S4.
It's simple: Everything is working fine on the S4 but the touchscreen doesn't works, just the capacitive buttons.
The strange part is: Sometimes the touchscreen works just fine until i lock the screen. When i try to unlock it again, puff... The touch is gone again.

I tried to flash many other Rom's but none has worked the touchscreen.
Could it be some kernel problem???:confused:






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire