User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Using fastboot -c topic

[Q] Using fastboot -c topic






Hello everybody. I need help figuring out what command line configuration to put inside of the parentheses of

Code:


fastboot -c "    "

How can I find out what command line to put in so that I can use

Code:


fastboot boot

Apparently since Android 4.4 you can no longer simply do the command

Code:


fastboot boot img.mg

and you have to do it something like

Code:


fastboot -c "console=ttyHSL0,115200,n8 androidboot.hardware=mako lge.kcal=0|0|0|x" img.img

or

Code:


fastboot -c "lge.kcal=0|0|0|x" boot img.img

or else it won't boot. The above commands work for the nexus 4. I do not have the source for my device but I do have the boot.img and zimage. I need this info to help me root the HD6!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire