User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: HELP: I can only boot to Bootloader and can't get into Recovery topic

HELP: I can only boot to Bootloader and can't get into Recovery topic






I'm stuck in Bootloader/hboot. When I try to get into recovery it reboots back into hboot. I reinstalled a RUU of the latest 4.4.4 and I have reinstalled the recovery a couple of times. I am NOT getting an error when installing TWRP or the RUU. (When I "fastboot oem rebootRUU" in cmd it reboots but goes back into the Bootloader and doesn't go into the Black screen/Transfer screen. The way I installed the RUU was by placing it on the sdcard. It finished installing sucessfully.)
The thing that's weird is that when its rebooting the HTC white screen does NOT have the red warning writing on the bottom.
Hboot states all the usual: Software status modified, S-Off, hboot 3.19, Radio 1.09.20.0926

(The weird thing about all this is that the phone was working fine up until it started doing this. I was running Viper with the occasional Black Screen issue that plagues the rom right now.)

This is a Verizon M8 and I posted over there also but I am not getting any replies. I hope my problem gets more exposure in this forum.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire