User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] AT&T MMS Issues after blocking ads topic

[Q] AT&T MMS Issues after blocking ads topic






Just as the title says. I have a rooted nexus 6 and I have ads blocked... I've done it multiple ways.... adaway... and I'm now using the built in ad blocker on Blisspop ROM... All ads are blocked, which is sweet, but I now no longer can send or receive MMS. I was perfectly fine with MMS previously to doing this.. I've done my research and have found I'm not the only one with this issue.. In fact it's quite frequent. I've checked my APN and I'm good. I've also changed 80 to 8080 as some have suggested... but I'm still stuck in the same rut..

I'm curious to know if you guys have any other ideas.. Appreciate any help.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire