User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] MHL to AV receiver topic

[Q] MHL to AV receiver topic






Just got my galaxy tab and cannot get the official Samsung mhl hdmi adapter to output to my onkyo tx-nr636. The receiver has a dedicated mhl hdmi in and is fully hdcp 2.2 compliant. The tablet recognizes it is connected but insists it be connected directly to my tv. (This works) Has Samsung deliberately crippled this tablet? If so, are there any workarounds to get streaming audio and video to a receiver? I'm looking for as high a quality as possible as it is feeding my 150" protection screen. I'm incensed that this is even an issue.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire