User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Huawei U8730 myTouch Q unlocking topic

[Q] Huawei U8730 myTouch Q unlocking topic






So, I got this phone off of eBay when my myTouch 3G Slide started to take a crap, and now I want to unlock it off of T-Mobile and use it on Consumer Cellular. Can't do that. After some patty-cake with customer service (formerly known as "Have you tried turning it off and on again, sir?"), they told me that the previous owner had had it on a contract, and that contract has an "unsettled" balance on it, and I'd have to arrange a payment to get them to hand over the code. I don't want to do this. I just recently rooted the phone using this root method, by Masters2150, and I was wondering if I could muck around inside the roaming list and pull out the code myself?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire