User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Nexus 7 boot circle topic

[Q] Nexus 7 boot circle topic






I got some strange problem about my nexus 7(2012) with android 5.0.
It has been upgraded to 5.0 some days. It may lag but not have problems. Now, it boots circle when it boots into launcher for seconds.
I have tried to reset it but it can't. It just rebooted to android robot screen and did nothing. The problem still occurred. I can't do factory reset.
I also found I can't wipe any data or flash ROM either with fastboot command or with nexus 7 tookit.
It seemed I can't do anything changed in the tablet.
Does anyone have ideas?
Is it really the problem of hardware?
How can I do?
Thanks






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire