User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Help! Flashing rom."system software not authorized by Verizon" topic

[Q] Help! Flashing rom."system software not authorized by Verizon" topic






Ok, please I hope you can help. New to rooting, I rooted my s5, and was working fine for days, then I got the error and yellow triangle "system software not authorized by Verizon" I downloaded one md5 firmware I found and flashed it using odin, after was done had the same error though. I was on version 4.4.2. (don't know if that matters) I cannot find any other "stock" firmware online to try that are md5 that I can use with odin. I can find all these custom roms in zip format but don't know how to flash to odin when they are in the zip format and not tar or md5. Right now im just bricked and cant do anything and trying to learn how to fix all this.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire