User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: ASUS ME181C cannot connect ABD topic

ASUS ME181C cannot connect ABD topic






I have an Asus ME181C with a BBY.xxx build. I have not been able to root the device. I did see that there is some knowledge that the BBY.xxx builds cannot be rooted for some reason. I am also not able to connect to my laptops (xp and win8.1) with ABD. My main concern now is the inability to connect. I downloaded the Android SDK to the win8.1 laptop but it is complaining about 64-but. I will try downloading the SDK to the xp machine and try connecting to it. Does anyone have any knowledge of these issues with the BBY.xxx builds? It seems like the WW.xxx builds are able to be rooted and no problems connecting.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire