User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Samsung noob looking for root advice topic

Samsung noob looking for root advice topic






Hi there,

as I'm totally noob on Samsung and I don't know really nothing about their devices - my brother in law gave me his business S3 (GT-I9300) for his vacation with the order to get him the current rom flashed.

Now, as I'm a HTC fanboy this is really pain as I'm currently trying to figure out what is needed to flash a custom rom.

I know an HTC needs to be unlocked/ s-offed/ rooted - but what about a Samsung?
Heard somewhen some words like Kies and Odin and am trying now a noob proof tool named SkipSoft Toolkit :D

I really lost overview here because all specific Samsung relevant words and explanations are like Alien language to me....

If someone could just point me to the steps I'd follow like

1. Unlock with ____link____
2. Root with
3. Recovery
4. other steps


I'd really appreciate your help!!

an HTC fanboy :cowboy:






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire