User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Touch Screen issues after root topic

Touch Screen issues after root topic






So I was going through the process of rooting my phone, and after I rooted my phone with CF auto root my touch screen calibration is all off for my touch screen with the diparity getting greater the further to the right and the further down you go on the screen, but my s-pen works at is should. Is this a known issue, or is there a way to fix this?

I have tried flashing different roms, and un rooting as well as a different recovery, but even in the recoveries the screen is not calibrated properly.

Did I just suffer bad luck and lose my touch digitizer at the same time?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire