User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [q] not booting in my trend plus topic

[q] not booting in my trend plus topic






Hi developers
I bought a new SD card, 32 gb for my samsung galaxy trend plus. A toshiba one. It was fine untill i saw that my screen was on, but black. Couldnt do anything. Rebooted and when booted back it was fine. But after some time it got black again. Rebooting wouldnt change anything. I see the samsung logo but i cant see my bootanimation. It is just a black screen. I removed the SD and re-tried, i thought that may be the issue. But nothing. I got to recovery and realised its all good. 100% functional. In fact i could mount my SD and do pretty much anything. My phone is rooted. What to do?
I would prefer not to format because I have very valuable pictures and music in my internal and apps in my SD aswell. Thanks in advance.
I am using linux so if any programs should be downloaded please indicate me the linux ones. Thanks so much and sorry if im being greedy or what






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire