User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Jagged Edges around display of the watch topic

[Q] Jagged Edges around display of the watch topic






Hey Friends,

First of all I have to warn you, I am a bit of a perfectionist as I am German :)
I've noticed that the display of the watch is not 'perfectly round' as I can observe very small impurities around the edge of the display.
The Jagged Edge is mostly visible at the very top of the display. Attached you find a picture, unfortunately on the pic you cannot see it very clearly.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/pushbullet-...229_225843.jpg


Looking at it with the naked eye you can see it much better that the display is not perfectly round around the edges.
I was wondering if this was due to the manufacturing process of the round display or if it was a hardware problem only on my device.

Can you put the brightness on full and check if you see it on your device?
It looks as if a few pixels are missing around the top edge of the circle.

Would love to hear from you! Thanks

Thomas from Germany






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire