User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] No s-off Return to stock? topic

[Q] No s-off Return to stock? topic






Forgive me if this question is answered elsewhere and point me to it if so.

I had converted to the gpe with skydragon rom awhile back. Dev unlock, root, s-off and everything was working great. Recently I flash the new skydragon gpe rom for 5.0.1 and for some reason now s-off is s-on and adb gives me device off line error.

I want to get back to stock because some things with the skydragon rom are not working for me. Particularly wi-fi.

I haven't been able to use any of the return to stock methods I have seen because s is on and its required to be off... Is there any method for achieving a restore while s is on? As an added bonus my original backup seems to be missing as well so when I go into recovery with twrp there is nothing there to use as a restore point..

My phone is working for the most part as is but no wi-fi and the camera app crashes every time. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire