User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Endless bluetooth pairing requests topic

[Q] Endless bluetooth pairing requests topic






Happy day,

Firstly, thank you to anyone whom reads this. I appreciate the time and effort those more knowledgeable than I contribute to communities such as this where struggling noobs come for guidance and help. I apologize in advance if this post is verbose, or is perhaps missing something that might be useful in diagnosing the problem.

In May I purchased an LG G2 from BestBuy for Sprint and was a happy camper. I am running Android 4.4.2, Kernel 3.4.0 and software version LS980ZVE. I have never rooted the device.

In September or so I had a problem with the battery and sent the phone in for service and was sent back a repaired device. In November I moved to an office and ever since then, I have been plagued with endless bluetooth pairing requests from two devices that are not mine. In settings->bluetooth there is a checkbox that says "Allow other bluetooth devices to find my phone." This box has no check mark in it. I take this to mean that my device is invisible to Bluetooth devices. When I turn bluetooth on (and no check box marked), 2 devices appear in the "Available Devices" list. They are not mine and I do not know their pins. As long as bluetooth is on, the pairing requests come in every minute or so. I have tried many combinations of hard reset, factory reset, unpair, turn off, turn on, reboot...anything to stop the requests from coming in.

I called LG and they asked me to send the phone in. A couple of weeks later they send it back saying that the problem was Noise/Humming/Echo/Mute and they replaced the speaker/receiver. I turned it on and the same problem occurred. I called back in and they had me send it back in. This time they sent the phone back saying that there was a GPS Test Fail and that they replaced the board chip set. Today I picked up the phone and the same problem exists: endless pairing requests from the same devices.

I have not yet gone to a mall or other populated area to see if there is just something magical about the two devices near the office, or if it is a larger problem. I work a fair bit and time is precious, but I could do that if someone thought it would be beneficial.

I have video of what's happening and could upload that if it would be helpful to see. I just don't know what else to do and thought I'd ask you for help. So...help please :)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire