User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] current d2lte ROM recommendations? topic

[Q] current d2lte ROM recommendations? topic






I followed the CM path through CM 11 on my S3 d2lte, then ran into problems with GPS after a nightly and couldn't resolve the issue. I moved to AICP and loved the ROM, but had more problems there, and now I'm seeing random reboots, plus the ROM seems to have been abandoned, possibly in favor of developing for Android 5.0.

I know this is not a "new" device, and it's been nice overall for almost two years, but I'm wondering if there's a ROM that might help me enjoy and get the most out of the time I have left with it, without constantly fighting with problems. Also, any stable experience with 5.0 builds?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire