User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] App isn't showing in top new free at Google Play topic

[Q] App isn't showing in top new free at Google Play topic






I've released a game at deс 22th in "adventure" category. It was reviewed by youtube blogger and it got a boost of installs. Now it is around 1200 (4.5 stars based on 173 ratings) Since a week I can't find my game in "top new free adventures" for my country (all installs are from there). But same time I see there games with 0-10 installs! And the top in not full, it contains only 450/500 games.

Few days ago google manually changed content rating to "Medium Maturity" for this game. Could it cause disable participating the goole tops for my game? Or maybe there are new rules for rating new games?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire