User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Samsung XCover 2 always boots in recovery topic

[Q] Samsung XCover 2 always boots in recovery topic






Hello!
I have a Samsung XCover 2 (GT-S7710) and I've tried to flash a CM-Rom for quite a while, but without success. At some point my phone stopped to boot a single rom I installed. It automatically starts into CWM Recovery, even with my backup (made with cwm). I thought cwm could be the bad guy and I flashed the Stock Rom with Odin, but same problem here. In Odin everything is fine but again it starts in recovery automatically.
I've read that the bootloader could be the problem and you need to flash it with Odin, but I don't know which one to take, since all treads were about other phones. :p
Does anyone know which bootloader I have to take or if there is another solution? :confused:
Greetings!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire