User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Not booting, or charging after root topic

[Q] Not booting, or charging after root topic






Hello :)

Some days ago, I rooted my Samsung Galaxy s4 mini succesfully and it was all great, untill the SU binary had to be updated. I had a custom recovery so I tapped on the custom recovery option and not normal. I had a little battery. The screen went off. It got back and that was it. It was not to boot ever again. No matter if charged or what. I tried to boot to recovery. I took battery off, held upper volume button+home+power button and got battery in while I was holdin them. I even tried without holding the power button. Nothing. Plugging it in charger won't even turn the screen on.

Is it bricked? PLEASE tell me no. Is there ANY way to fix this? Do not care about reseting or what. Just wanna fix it. In addition, I do not know if its useful but, I had swap space too in my SD card. But is not booting in any way with SD out either.
HELP. Thanks in advance ^^
Oh and if I can't fix it, is there any way I could pull my data from the internal?
Thank you






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire