User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Processes randomly start, and kill my battery life topic

[Q] Processes randomly start, and kill my battery life topic






Alright fellas. Help me out. Just recently switched from the S4 to the G3. Everything seems great. I rooted, reinstalled my apps via Titanium Backup. Recently I've noticed that app processes like FB, FB messenger, shazam will start automatically. I'll go and force close them, but a few minutes later they're back up. As you know the G3 has 3GB of RAM, and on avg when I boot up my phone I have 1.5GB already used!?! My battery drains quite frequently. I was at 100% this morning, had my phone in my car for 8hrs and noticed it was at 40%. Anyone else experiencing this issue? I'm contemplating on just reloading the stock ROM and installing everything from scratch.

I have Bootmanager installed, but apparently it doesnt work as advertised. Let me know if you need anything from me. TIA!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire