User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Passwords no longer recognized? topic

[Q] Passwords no longer recognized? topic






So last week, my sprint galaxy s4 decided to shut off on it's own. I restarted it and discovered my password no longer worked. I didnt have much time or many options so I did a factory reset.

Fast forward to this week, and my phone shuts down again. Only this time it wont turn on unless you remove the battery and then place it back in, and then it only turns on for a second. I figure out the power button is jammed and I rip the phone apart, getting the motherboard out and clean the power button the best I can. I put it back together today and it works! I go to sign in with my password on the lock screen... and not recognized. Tried changing the password through the android device manager through google to no avail, would not take any new or old password. You can see the digits type in the box, but nothing worked.

I called sprint, they infered they couldnt replace the phone unless the screen was broken. I had a feeling they would factory reset it and send me on my way. I brought it to best buy and the tech tried connecting it to his laptop and it would not reconize the phone.

So I came back, called samsung and finally factory reset it again. I'm probably going to be sending it in to be serviced by samsung, as I got it when it first came out and the power button is on it's way out anyway.

My question is, what can cause a phone to not recognize it's password? This drove me crazy and I'd like to avoid spending any money or losing the phone for a week if I could. But has anyone else had this happen?

It's not rooted or anything, I really don't even know how to do that stuff, though ive done some research. I'd just like to try to hold out until the s6 is out






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire