User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] [help] Can't recover my 2x topic

[Q] [help] Can't recover my 2x topic






Hello everyone!

So I've been doing a lot of OS tests on my 2x, but this time I think i screwed it up.

The situation is the following: The phone only boots until the lg logo (have ICS bootloader) and can't boot on recovery (don't think he has recovery right now).
So it is completely empty besides the bootloader. Furthermore I don't have the proper drivers installed on my computer. When I turn the phone on and the windows trys to install it fails.

UPDATE: I've been able to boot it on S/W Upgrade to the computer and the windows installed the right drivers - I will try to smartflash a ROM

So I need to fix this situation...

What have I done:
I've downloaded the drivers from LG and LGMobile Support Tool - this last one cant recognize the phone in the current state.
I've downloaded AIO and installed NVFlash Recovery in order get the new Partition and unlocked bootloader (It's currently unlocked already) and put a new recovery image but i always get "USB device not found". I know this is because the drivers aren't there. But how can I install the drivers of the phone itself if I can't boot it up? (Note: I've already installed the lg drivers).

So... What exactly can I do?

Thank you for any help provided






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire