User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] NFC unavailable topic

[Q] NFC unavailable topic






I had posted this on the Sprint Nexus 6 thread, but figured I would ask it in the general forum as well.

It seems my Nexus 6 doesn't detect the NFC chip. Every app says that NFC is unavailable or not supported. When I try to add an NFC Smart Unlock device it gives an error saying it's unavailable. I also tried using Secure Settings to enable NFC which also gave an error. Google Wallet force closes repeatedly if I try enabling tap and pay (I have to wipe data for the app to get it to open again).

NFC isn't even available in the system settings:




The only suggestion was to try a factory reset to see if it's a hardware defect, which I would like to avoid if possible since it's such a pain to restore everything. Does anyone have an idea of what could be causing this? Perhaps there's just one app or service that I could clear data for?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire