User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: My aftv keeps looping between amazon logo and cwm recovery topic

My aftv keeps looping between amazon logo and cwm recovery topic






Hello everyone, my name is Ricardo and this is my first post

I have my aftv since september , it was rooted following the guides on aftv news . Recently i started to get those annoying low storage messages and my xbmc started to stop every movie with "cache full" messages.
I deleted apps, reeinstalled xbmc but all i got were some 600mb free.

Eventually i did a factory reset on CWM ( version 6.0.5.1.4a) and after it finished i did a reboot.

When it rebooted i think i lost root because i saw messages both in english and in german.

The problem now is it keeps looping between the amazon logo and into CWM recovery. If i do a reboot now it does the same.

Can anyone help me out getting out of this ( and eventually getting my root back?)

Many thanks in advance

Ricardo






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire