User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Lg Optimus 2x from Gingerbread to ICS topic

[Q] Lg Optimus 2x from Gingerbread to ICS topic






Hello,

I tried various methods to upgrade to ICS.
* Over-the-air <-- no update found
* LG support tool: I am stuck at download stage for hours. I can download GB of data in several mins. The log file shows error that I googled
with no luck of help:
* SmartFlash throws an error immediately about failure to connect to port. I tried several usb cables, same thing. I restarted the PC also. I cannot POST outside links.
-----------------------
18:06:18 : ==================LJH log1 ====================
18:06:18 : !!*****OpenURL Start*****!!
18:06:18 : !!*****OpenURL Start*****!!
18:06:18 : strURL.IsEmpty()
18:06:18 : !pUpgrade->StartProcessing ... PostMsg STEP_TYPE_ENV_ERROR
18:06:18 : CLGMobileHttp Class ¼Ò¸ê½ÃÀÛ.
18:06:18 : CLGMobileHttp Class ¼Ò¸ê...
18:06:18 : Page_Error ºÎºÐÀÔ´Ï´Ù
18:06:18 : OnStepMsg STEP_TYPE_ENV_ERROR delete m_pLGCyonUpdate
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need help in getting ICS on the Optimus 2x, please.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire