User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Help with Coolpad arise(5560s) ota update topic

[Q] Help with Coolpad arise(5560s) ota update topic






I have three of these phones through Kroger iwireless. One of them is unactivated, the other received the ota update and flashed no problem, the last one I deferred the update until later, but now when I try to update through the menu the update screen just pops up a grey box and nothing happens. The device will not download the update and I can't figure out how to get it to behave. I've tried to wipe the cache to no avail. Google searches and looking at the manufacturers website have not led me to the update.zip so I was hoping someone might have been able to get their hands on it so I can just try to flash it from the sd card. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire