User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 not booting up or charging! topic

[Q] AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 not booting up or charging! topic






I find this to be a very odd situation. I was charging my S4 overnight like I always do, but when I go to unplug it the next day, it is completely blank. It doesn't boot up, it doesn't charge with the battery in it or out of it, and when I tried to charge it, there was no light signifying that it was charging. I have no clue what happened, I consulted Samsung and unfortunately, my warranty expired two days ago. I've never tampered with this phone. I think it may have overcharged with resulted with the phone just frying itself. But, who knows. I really need help with this. Any information will be taken into consideration, thanks in advance.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire