User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: MeMO Pad (Me170cx) Failed Update Help topic

MeMO Pad (Me170cx) Failed Update Help topic






Ok so I went ahead and decided to run the system update on the memo pad 7 that I have. It failed partway threw for what ever reason. Leaving the tablet in an unbootable state. I can still get into the bootloader by holding power + vol up.

It has the following options.

reboot droidboot
reboot
factory rest
sd download
power off
sd update

I have tried factory reset which results in this error. FAIL(problem with write cache command!)
I have tried sd download with the me170c firmware name ASUS_BUNDLE.zip on the root of the sd card. This results in it loading the file to cache and then I get a short updating screen and then the dead droid image.
I have tried sd update with the me170c firmware named ASUS_BUNDLE.zip on the root of the sd card. This results in a reboot then installing system update and then the dead android image.

I have also tried to connect via usb but cant get any android driver to work. The device shows in windows as CLOVERVIEW. I tried the intel android drivers with no luck.

Thoughts on what to try next?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire