User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: How I fixed my battery drain topic

How I fixed my battery drain topic






So like many of us here experiencing there battery draining overnight,on WiFi,or whatever your specific case.Most of us chalking it up to the newest update.I was draining bad overnight no matter what I tried.I've been using textra for my messaging app and google voice for voicemail.I wanted to try the ATT visual voicemail.Since I haven't used ATTS voicemail since probably my s3,I had a hard time accessing my mailbox.In further searching I found this.There is an ATT app called ATT messages witch I've never installed it has an option to back up SMS,MMS,call logs and so on to ATT'S cloud.I'm not 100 percent sure but on the note4,or possibly from the update,even if you don't have the ATT MESSAGING APP installed and you go to your stock messaging app/settings you will see the option for ATT cloud backup or something along those lines,if you click on it you will see it says your messages are being backed up even if you haven't synced it to your phone there are still backing up,maybe I opted in somehow but I would have never knowingly done that.Now if you go to your ATT account and check your plans and services for your device and you see ATT messages backup and sync in your services its backing all your MMS, SMS,call logs,etc...you can remove the option and it says it will remove anything on the cloud,but if you go back and check after removal it comes back.The only way to stop this is to go to application manager/all and find the messaging backup and sync app and disable it first before removing it from your account.Unless you want ATT to store all your messages on there cloud leave it.Visual voicemail won't work if you have that ATT message app either.just an (FYI).

So what I've done is,
1.go to my files SD card deleted android 2.took out SD card
3.went to settings/backup reset and unchecked back up my data and automatic restore
4.from there do factory reset.
5.after boot up go directly into recovery mode wipe cache, then factory reset again from there.
6.after it boots power down insert external SD card boot back up.
7.go threw set up uncheck all google options for now,can reselect later if needed.
8.once at home screen go to play store/settings select do not automaticaly update.
9.go to application manager find that message back up and sync app and disable it.
10.check your ATT account make sure you don't see it in your device services,if you do remove it.
11.disable all the bloat before updating in play store.

Here's what I've disabled


In WiFi settings,I only allow WiFi on when sleeping when plugged in,my home WiFi modem is bad I think though,and I've unchecked smart WiFi and almost every option in there.

I stopped using Google voice and using visual voicemail had to get the correct voicemail number from ATT but its working,everything else is still on even facebook, s health with pedometer paused,no cleaning apps just been closing apps threw menu same with ram.so far so good.

Here's my battery over past two days,not a lot of screen time,family time.I'll Do a SOT test soon,



Hope this helps someone.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire