User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: It won't Turn on, Please Help topic

It won't Turn on, Please Help topic






Hello My Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro SM -T520 10.1" wouldn't turn on. I have it rooted and was working all fine untill I updated it with an update from Samsung. It Unroot my device and started to freeze up. I root it again and then it start to restart itself.

I was casting Huluplus with 15% battery left and wanted to change the episode and realized it is turned off. I connected it to the power outlet and still it doesnt turn on. Not sure what to do. At the time of posting this message, it is been connected to power outlet for about 15 minutes and it still wouldnt turn on.

Can someone please help me with this.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you
VV






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire