User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Bluetooth bug? topic

Bluetooth bug? topic






Hello, Question for anyone that can help, this is kind of minor but it bugs the crap out of me..... I have a few issues using my G3 via bluetooth with my car stereo...
FISRT, I pair the phone to the stereo, everything is ok, until I leave truck and turn off bluetooth, the only way it will pair again by itself is if I first turn on bluetooth on my phone then turn on the radio, if I do it the other way around, radio first, then turn on bluetooth on phone, it will not pair, I need to shut off the radio, turn it back on, then it will pair, I dont think this is a problem with the radio because it never did this with any other phone I had and I tested it with another bluetooth device and it works fine, it only does it with the G3.

SECOND, when I am playing music to the radio using I-heart radio, it will not send any song data to the radio, it works fine with other music players, only other ones I use are google play music and u-sound to play music from, they work fine, shows song data on radio screen, etc, but if i play something from I-heart radio, it will not show the song data, again, I dont think this is a radio issue as all my other phones worked fine and I tested it with my nexus tablet, from the tablet, it shows song data, from the G3, nothing.

Has anyone else had any bluetooth issues like this with this device?...






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire