User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: How much can I get for my N4? topic

How much can I get for my N4? topic






I upgraded to the OPO near the end of October and my Nexus 4 16GB is just sitting around and not in use.

This is aimed more at UK users.

It is in excellent pristine condition (no scratches front or back as they have screen protectors) and I have included loads of accessories including cases and spare screen protectors.

I have advertised it on a local selling page for £115 and gather some interest. I am wondering if you guys think this is an acceptable price?

I have taken a peek on eBay and seen one going for £150 and the bid hasn't ended. But that is the only exception I can't find others.

Should I expect more for the phone? Or should I sell it at this price?

Cheers.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire