User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Can not update after root/stickmount topic

Can not update after root/stickmount topic






Dear friends,

Sorry for probably making a duplicate thread, but I have been out of the loop a long time and would feel much more comfortable if someone gave me straightforward directions how to solve my problem. I have now became fearful of rooting-shmooting and flashing and all that stuff. I don't want to break my device, as I have now partly done.

So this is the situation:
I bought a Nexus 7 ~2 years ago. Several months ago, it stopped receiving charge. It was a simple hardware issues with the connector. It spent a few months in the drawer, and now it has finally been fixed. But it is stuck at 4.2. So I went to update it yesterday, only to repeatedly be greeted with the poor little android on it's back and error message (it just says error).

I did some investigating, and it would appear it's not rooting per se that is causing this (I used that WUG utility), but the fact that I installed Stickmount. Why would that be a problem, is beyond me. But whatever the reason, I can now not update.
I believe bootloader might be unlocked as well, if that means something.

What do I need to do?
I would very much love to be able to fix this without flashing, if at all possible. I don't care if root will be lost, the device is going to be relegated to my mother for skyping.
If however I do have to flash, f*** it. Just please give me a link to a proper official ROM/bootloader and all those stuff. I want to go official.

I am sorry if this info is easily obtainable here, I'm just really uncomfortable about all this stuff. I have since moved to WP/W and am living a stress free digital life, it lulled me completely.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire