User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Anyone Good At Fixing Motherboards?? topic

Anyone Good At Fixing Motherboards?? topic






Hi guys ;)

As some of you know ive been having problems with my screen freezing after its been on for a few seconds and the only way to get it to working again is to turn the screen off for a while and then turning it back on, but this again only gets me a few seconds of use.

I've tried all the available firmware's in tot and kdz file formats but none of them fixed it, i then tried plugging in a new screen (without actually fitting it) and that didn't work.

I then took it to a reputable phone shop only to be told it was a firmware issue and that they could easily fix it but now have said that they think its a motherboard issue.


I've read some ware that there is a known motherboard fault with the G2 and to fix it you just need to solder a few capacitors on the board.


Do you guys think this would fix my problem?


I hope a get a few replies on here as I've not had much luck in the past :(






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire