User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: A question about CM7 topic

A question about CM7 topic






I have this good old Nexus One for a long time and it does what it does :) .

Now I'am looking for something that is still on CM7 but just with the mail/contacts/calendar and the Play Store in it. More is just not necessary, I think.
When I look in the GApps archive for this Android version can I delete files which are not in relation to these services in this archive?
I tried newer roms and there were quite slow so I got back to the CM rom.

And if everything is slimmed, the partitions could be resized, too. So that there is more data storage available.

I partitioned the 8GB SD Card so that mounts2sd (or any other program for that case) can use this space. But as long I don'T use the other androids and stay on 2 that shouldn#t be neccesary. Just my opinion.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire