User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Thanks XDA topic

Thanks XDA topic

Hey guys,

Really not a discussion post but my 2015 resolution is to share and thank. So this post is a shoutout to everyone in the community that contributed over the time while I have been on here. I've been through some dark moments dealing with these phones. I appreciate you guys doing what you do for the love of the sport. If I didnt have kids I'd probably be more active and I wish I would have shared some more of my experiences with the roms and root methods.

I've been riding with Team Droid since day 1. Literally I remember that October day when the UPS man pulled up with G1 on launch day. I just sold my iPhone and excited to holding a key to a new world. Fast forward to the MoPho to the Note 1 to the Executive Edition GS3 with the wood box and now my G2, not mention some lesser phones in between.

No matter the device, the community always had answers for any problem and even give you ways to enhance your experience and it never cost anything but time and some frustration (lol)

So this post is a thank you to all of you and encouragement to keep up the good work.

Peace

-CL






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire