User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Stuck "IN LOGO SCREEN" topic

Stuck "IN LOGO SCREEN" topic

Hello guys,
Today suddenly the phone was turn off without any warring.
The next step I did is to turn it on, the phone is boot and working fine, and then turn off without any warring.
In the third time the phone going to the logo screen and turn off and in the fourth time again going to logo screen and turn off and, and etc.
After all this phenomenons I deiced to flash to backup I got, insert to recovery mode and I do "restore" action - the phone says "missing m5 files". Then I find your guide to flash a stock rom with Odin and it to be ended successfully. Now the phone turn on into the setting page of Samsung's stock and the screen stuck (any touch on the screen doesn't do anything). I turn off the phone and try to turn it on and again the phone is going to Samsung logo screen and turn off.
It is important to note that the phone insert to "download" and "recovery" mode.
I think that the phone infected with virus.
:confused::(:confused:
guys need yours help! :good::good:
Best regards,
Moshe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire