User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Android Tv Box IR remote file location topic

[Q] Android Tv Box IR remote file location topic






I have a Mele V10 Android Box, that does not come with Google play, meant for overseas market, I have some alternative firmware that's not only rooted but works really well, Where might the file/s be located that control the infra red remote functions. I would like to swap the correct settings from the factory firmware to my alternative firmware. Everything works perfectly on the alternative firmware with the exception of the remote control. anyone have any ideas ?

Firmware swap info

Mele V10 ( Factory )
Android 4.3
CPU: Mstar 9180 Cortex A9 quad core 1.5GHz
GPU: Octa core Mail 450 GPU

Swap For
Kaiboer Q9
Android 4.3
CPU: Mstar 9180 Cortex A9 quad core 1.5GHz
GPU: Octa core Mail 450 GPU

I am able to use the Kaiboer firmware with my Mele F10 Pro Fly mouse but I would like to be able to turn the unit on and off with the remote.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire