User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Knox Issue in Download Mode topic

Knox Issue in Download Mode topic






Hi, I rooted my GT-i9301i last week, disabled Knox with SuperSU, flashed CWM and installed CM11 and CM12. I unrooted and went back to stock firmware using Odin because my phone doesn't vibrate normally anymore. I wanted to know if I still had my warranty. But my phone doesn't have a flash counter. I read that with newer Samsung phones there is a Knox counter and that you can check it by going into Download Mode. But there is no 'Knox Kernel Lock' and 'Knox Warrenty Void'. Oh and it says that I have a GT-I9300I but I have a GT-I9301I. Now I don't know if my warranty is void. Hope you guys can help me.

In Download Mode I see:

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9300I
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
RP SWREV: S1, T1, A1, P1
UDC START






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire