User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] [RAY] Antenna problem topic

[Q] [RAY] Antenna problem topic

Well, my mobile network worked fine until 6 months ago when i experienced HUGE signal loss.
few weeks before that i had my phone's display being replaced because of minor damage + unlock problem
Now, i ave a simple question:
My friend has the same phone and he has the cover on the metal part (arrow position on image), while I dont have it.

I have tried:
1) Different SIM cards (no result)
2) Different ROM-s (original and custom, no results)


Could this be the cause of the low signal problem?

Thanks in advance.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Fotografija0069.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	249.3 KB<br/>ID:	3092939
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire