User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Recovery mode problems HELP PLS! topic

[Q] Recovery mode problems HELP PLS! topic

Hey everyone ,I need some help to solve my issue , I have galaxy note 3 n900t Tmobile ,few months ago I have root my phone and I have my rom manager app purchased so I used it to flash their recovery ,phone worked fine ,few days ago after rebooting it went to download mode by itself and kept restating and going to download mode over and over and did not boot.
So I tried vol up+home+pwr it instead going to recovery it happened same thing it went to download mode and reboot and over and over ,so I pulled out battery and using buttons I went to download mode and when asked to continue or cancel I picked cancel and phone restarted and without problems booted up and works ,I use stock rom 4.4.2 .
And story got worst now ,since everything seems to be fine phone works right ,its not ,It wont go to recovery mode anyway using rom manager or button way,using odin 3.7 and 3.10 no matter flashing any recovery file FAIL, flashing stock firmware FAIL at aboot ,using Kies to update firmware FAIL ,I tried all What I know and nothing helps odin shows me that writing memory fail ,I have not tied to use nand memory erase ,and reboot since I have not use that ever and im scared to do it since phone kinda work I dont want to brick it ,so if anyone know how Please advise ,Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire