User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Problems trying to share mobile network on my device topic

Problems trying to share mobile network on my device topic






Hi all, i've been trying to search on google but without any luck, so i came here trying to be helped :p

The thing is: I can't get wifi hotspot working every time I turn that option ON my mobile data get's disconected and starts saying activating... and never gets connected again BUT if i turn wifi hotspot off it gets connected a few seconds before. People can get conected trough my wifi network but with no internet on it...

Happy new year by the way :p








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-01-12-54-19.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	102.2 KB<br/>ID:	3092588
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-01-12-54-50.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	145.7 KB<br/>ID:	3092589
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire