User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Need advice topic

Need advice topic






I have bricked my fire tv that has rbox's custom mod installed ( I wiped my sd partition and restarted the device before replacing the restore.img) so totally my own stupid fault... but I have a guy on this forum that's kindly trying to assist me in restoring it as he has the ability to get access to the emmc chip. He has a complete back up of his flash but what he is needing to know though is : where/how the FireTV is storing unique stuff like serial number/Device ID and whatnot. MAC addresses of Wifi and LAN would come to mind too. But he's pretty sure this contains IDs that are unique.
Would the following be possible : If we would know in what part this information is stored. He could try to make a backup of this from my device once it shows up as eMMC, and then later restore it

Any advice really appreciated as just want to return my fire tv to a working state.

Paul






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire